All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to being correct, complete or up-to-date. Unless expressly stated otherwise in this publication, in connection with a specific excerpt, file, or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions: The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Every copy of this document or a part of it must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright protection symbol of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or a part of it may not be changed without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this approval at any time, and any use must be stopped immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual representations and waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the Körperzeit website is available to you free of charge. The operators do not assume any liability for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on Körperzeit or usability for any specific purpose. The operators are also not liable for consequential damage resulting from the use of the offer. If an exclusion of liability is not possible, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and willful misconduct. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only. This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies or typographical or typographical errors. From time to time, changes will be added to this information; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and / or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressions of opinion in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions without gaps, to check the content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, the correctness and the form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
1. To refrain from any insults, criminal content, pornography or coarse language in your contributions,
2. To bear sole responsibility for the content posted by you, not to violate the rights of third parties (in particular trademarks, copyrights and personal rights) and to completely exempt the operators of Körperzeit from third-party claims triggered by their contributions.
3. Neither in forums nor in comments to post advertising of any kind or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of “0900” numbers for any purpose.
There is no entitlement to the publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of Körperzeit reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their own discretion. In the event of breaches of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete membership.
4. Submitting papers and articles
Insofar as the member makes use of the opportunity to submit his own contributions for the editorial part of Körperzeit, the following applies: The prerequisite for posting their own contributions is that the member has entered their full and correct first and last name in their Körperzeit user profile or after submitting the article. The submitted contribution will be marked with the name entered there when it is published (publicly). The member makes the following declarations for all contributions that will be submitted by him or her in the future on Körperzeit:
1. The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, in particular copyrights, trademarks or personal rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
2. The member grants the operators of Körperzeit an unrestricted right of use to the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet on Körperzeit as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymized at the request of the member by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days of the notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damage that the member incurs as a result of the late deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not based on a breach of duty on the part of the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and insofar as they are also due to gross negligence or willful misconduct by Operators of Körperzeit are based. In this context, we expressly point out that Körperzeit is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long contributions published by us possibly even after deletion of Körperzeit in search engine databases and Web catalogs are stored and can be called up.
4. There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them after publication at their own discretion.
5. The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any claims for compensation (fees, license fees, expense allowances or the like) of the member against Körperzeit. The participation is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to treat the combination of username / password confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. The operator must be informed if the access data is suspected of being misused.
7. Notice in accordance with the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for third-party websites to which this offer refers through so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked to from other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website in the websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if there is positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the third-party content.
Please direct questions about Körperzeit to the webmaster.
Declaration on data protection
1. Personal data
Personal data is information that can be used to find out who you are. This includes information such as name, address, postal address, telephone number. Information that is not directly related to the real identity (such as favorite websites or the number of users of a site) is not included. In principle, you can use our online offer without disclosing your identity. If you decide to register, i.e. log in as a member (registered user), you can store personal information in the individual user profile. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this data. Since attempts are made to collect as little personal data as possible in order to use the offer, it is sufficient to provide a name - under which one is listed as a member and which does not have to match the real name – and the details of the e- Mail address to which the password will be sent. In connection with access to our pages, data (e.g. IP address, date, time and pages viewed) are stored on the server. There is no personal utilization. The statistical analysis of anonymous data records remains reserved. We use the personal data for the purposes of technical administration of the website and for customer management only to the extent necessary in each case. In addition, personal data is only saved if it is provided voluntarily.
2. Transfer of personal data
Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request any personal data from children, do not collect them and do not pass them on to third parties.
5. Right to withdraw
6. Links to other websites
Our online offer contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations.
The articles on our site are accessible to everyone. Contributions should be carefully checked before publication to ensure that they contain information that is not intended for the public. The contributions may be recorded in search engines and can be accessed worldwide even without specifically calling up this website.
8. Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments on the subject of data protection, please send an email to the webmaster of Körperzeit.